Thursday 17 February 2011

Dan's Extreme Reading Project

Dan came home from school with a task that was made for a Dad with my skills.  He had to be photographed in funky locations reading for a competition in his class.  I had just purchased 10 new compact digital cameras for a photo school That Jude, Gary and I do in our schools.

So I needed to play with my new toy to get to know it and he needed photos taken.  I felt a big light had been cast upon me and could hear the music from the classic Old Spice adverts.

The cameras I bought are all Av200's made by Fuji.  They cost the princely sum of £62 and are to shorten all this, amazing value.  They are no DSLR (non photo geeks read, big camera!) but you get what you pay for and these are a bargain.  14 megapixels and shoots HD movies, has simple modes anyone could work.  Look no further if you're in the market for a cheap digital camera the size of a cigarette packet.
Here are some of the photos of Dan in some places Health and Safety probably wouldn't be too happy about.  We start on the top of the Oil Tank.  I know we've all read on the oil tank many times but we had to start somewhere.


































No comments:

Post a Comment